- Sparesswala offers you multiple choices for Payment. Whenever your online mode of payment individual is using we assure secure and transaction details will be confidential all the time.
- We offer many choices of payments: Net banking, debit card, Cash Card , Wallet payment , credit card and EMI.
- You can select EMI option above Total order of INR 6000.
- There are no hidden charges when you make a payment with spareswala.in the prices listed for all the products are final and VAT will be charges extra as applicable. The entire price you see on the product displayed as per invoice is exactly what you to pay. The delivery charges may be extra it depends on the seller’s policy.
- sparesswala.in does not charge any processing fee for availing EMI, and not responsible for the interest and any other charges cannot be refund amount in the case of cancellation, refund, pre-closure or failure of payment. Please check with your respective bank regarding their policy if any query email us.
- Free shipping on order above INR 1000/-.
We accept payments done through using Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Amex Ezeclick. To pay using your credit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date, three-digit CVV number that is found on the backside of your card. After entering these details, you will be redirected to the bank’s page for entering the online secure password.
We accept payments done using Visa, Maestro, RuPay and MasterCard. To pay using your debit card at checkout, you will need your card number, expiry date (optional for Maestro cards), three-digit CVV number (optional for Maestro cards). You will then be redirected to your bank’s secure page for entering your online password (issued by your bank) to complete the payment.
We accept payment done through Internet banking. To pay through Internet Banking you will need user name and the password of your Internet Banking.